- Pound sterling - Wikipedia
The pound sterling (symbol: £; ISO code: GBP), commonly known as the pound, is the official currency of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, South
- XE: GBP USD Currency Chart. British Pound to US Dollar Rates
GBP to USD currency chart XE’s free live currency conversion chart for British Pound to US Dollar allows you to pair exchange rate history for up to 10 years
- Great Depression - Wikipedia
The Great Depression was a severe worldwide economic depression that took place mostly during the 1930s, originating in the United States [dubious – discuss
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland facts . . .
Get information, facts, and pictures about United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland at Encyclopedia com Make research projects and school reports about
- Historical exchange rates from 1953 with graph and charts
To see historical exchange rates with graph,fill in the following fields and click Go!
- Currency converter in the past with official exchange . . .
Currency converter in the past with official exchange rates from 1953, euro, dollar
- Money - The Telegraph
Latest news, expert advice and information on money Pensions, property and more
- Business News, Personal Finance and Money News - ABC News
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News